Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #13

Hello,
from Wyoming!!!
We are here for the weekend to visit my husband's Grandparents!! I am excited to have a little Rest and Relaxation while we are here!

**********

Since St. Patrick's Day is coming up, I thought it would be really fun to do a St. Patrick's Day Edition this week. 

I hope you all enjoy reading about some fun ideas, activities and crafts for the Holiday!!


*** St. Patrick's Day Edition***


I think this would be so fun to make the morning of St. Patrick's Day for breakfast! How are these rainbow waffles?!? So cute!
Pinned HERE

These are Leprechaun Floats. It is lime sherbet and sprite. YUM! What a fun drink to have that day!
Pinned HERE

How cute are these 3 leaf clovers?!? They look so delicious for a sweet treat. It's a pretzel, a melted Hershey's kiss, M & M's and frosting for the stem. I will be making these for St. Patrick's Day!
Pinned HERE

I am in love with this little treat bag to give my kids that day. It's hard to read the tag, but it says, "You're My Pot O' Gold At The End Of The Rainbow! So sweet!!
Source: eighteen 25
Pinned HERE

This Lucky Banner is adorable!! How cute to hang up on the mantel or a shelf. I really want to make something like this now! So fun!!
Pinned HERE

This is a fun idea to do a scavenger hunt with the kids on St. Patrick's Day. I have never thought of doing something like this, but I think this will be happening this year!! So cute! **You must go to her blog to find out what they did at the end of the scavenger hunt. It's THE CUTEST thing ever! Never thought of doing that for this holiday!
Pinned HERE

Hand Four Leaf Clovers. What a cute craft to do with the kids for the Holiday! I think I am going to do that this year! Love it!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is a cute idea for St. Patrick's Day. I love how she did it all in green. I also love the saying on the card, "I am LUCKY to have you!" What a fun little surprise for your kids or hubby on that day!
Pinned HERE

I love these frames with the St. Patrick's art in them. Such a cute decor for the holiday! The best part is you can all have these printables for FREE!! Just go to there blog and download and print them!
Pinned HERE

These shamrocks are so cute. They look easy to make too! How cute would that be to make a bunch of them and make a garland for St. Patrick's Day?!? Love it!
Source: imgfav
Pinned HERE

Hope you enjoyed looking through the St. Patrick's Day Edition of Pinning it on Pinterest!
Have a Spectacular Weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Um...my kids would LOVE those waffles!

    makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are super fun!! I love it! I am pretty sure my kids would love them too:)

      Delete
  2. Loving all of the st paddy’s ideas. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you are loving them!!! You are so welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. thanks for all the fun ideas...very inspiring!!
    Happy march!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips