Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

{About Me}

Two Yellow Birds Decor came about almost 2 years ago because of my love for crafting. My sisters kept seeing my work and talked me into doing a crafting blog. I got the name because my favorite color is Yellow and I have 2 kids so I added them in as the 2 birds.

I met my hubby on a blind date in October of 2006. We fell in love and were married in May of 2007. The. Best. Day. Ever!

We have 2 beautiful kids that we love so much. 

Miss Kaitlyn was born in June of 2008


Mister Logan was born in November of 2010



I love to craft. I think it keeps me sane some days!! I love my kids so much but sometimes I just need a little break. My cute hubby is very handy and helps me out a lot with crafting. He cuts all my wood for me and has made a few things for me to do! I love him so much!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, what a cute family. Crafting in my spare time is my favorite thing to do too....I can't seem to get enough! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish i had found you sooner!! Love your style :) Now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love all your ideas! Great blog, great ideas - I have quite a list to do now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest thing! Thank you so much for your kind words!
      Jill

      Delete
  4. The packaging for your products can be stored safely in CBD product boxes, which come in a variety of styles and configurations. They are regarded as one of the simplest and safest forms of packaging for CBD Beared Oil Custom Boxess products. These boxes are fairly sturdy and robust, effectively preserving the freshness of your goods.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Primary and secondary packaging are the two main steps of a food packaging process that can be used in a Biscuit packaging machine factory. The raw food must be wrapped or enclosed during the primary packaging stage. Before being placed into a bigger case and palletized for distribution, products are first packaged into smaller cases or packages in the secondary stage. The operations of food manufacturing organizations can be greatly improved by the use of delta robots, vision-directed robotic arms, autonomously guided machines, and other cutting-edge inspection systems.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips