Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Lead Me, Guide me Board

I have always loved the saying: Lead Me, Guide Me, Walk Beside Me. Ever since I was little I wanted to put it up in my kids rooms. Since I now have stuff to make my own sign I just had to do it myself!! I did one for Kaitlyn's room. 

What you need:
-10"x8"x1" wood board
-Any color paint *I used the American Brand Flamingo color
-Any color stain *I used Early American
-Vinyl lettering
-I used the Freeze font found here
-I found the vintage rose online

I love it!! Here is a picture of it in her room!


Joining the following:

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips