Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

I am a Child of God Boards

I have always loved these boards so I decided to make them for my kids! Here is what you need:

 *7"x18" wood board
*Any color paint (I used Pink for Kaitlyn and Lime Green for Logan)
*Stain
*Vinyl Lettering (I used white for there names and brown for the I am a Child of God)
*Some type of hanging device. I used little "v" hangers so I could use ribbon to hang them
*Ribbon to hang it 

I painted the top of it. When that dried I stained it all using the Early American Stain. 

This is the "v" hanger I used to hang it


Here is the result for Logan:

For his name I used the font Jailbird Jenna found here and for the I am a child of God I used Larger Mime found here.


Here is Kaitlyn's board:

For her name I used the font Wish I Were Taller found here and for the I am a child of God I used the font  Pea Sarah found here.

I am in love with how they turned out!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Turned out awesome! This would make a really cute gift for someone! Thanks for linking up at Show & Share!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips