Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Easter Chick Decor

I can't believe we are just a couple of weeks away from Easter! I love this time of year with the weather starting to get warm and the flowers blooming! It is so pretty and so refreshing after a gloomy winter!!

Today I have a cute little Easter decoration to show you. I actually made this last year, but I didn't start my blog until later in the year so I just had to put it on here this year!!

Meet my Little Chick:
Isn't he just so CUTE!!! I know its hard to see, but he also has a little curly cue wire coming out of his head. I was so excited to put him back up this year!

Here are the cute eggs that go with the chick:
Aren't they so fun?!?

Here is what they look like all together:


I just love how they all turned out! 


Joining the following:














{Junk in their Trunk}














One Artsy Mama
the Grant Life

52 Mantels




The Taylor House




10 comments:

  1. Haha, these are so super cute! I love the chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! I love the little chick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all your wooden crafts. too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them. Love the background in the pic too. Thanks so much for sharing at Toot Your Horn Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I hope you will link this up to my Hippity Hop Easter Project Hop!

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/03/hippity-hop-easter-project-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!!

    Stopping by from
    witha @ http://withapinkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Curly wire is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love the triangle chick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh they are aDORable! Love love love! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips