Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #15

I can't believe we are on week 15 on Pinning it on Pinterest. The time has flown by. It has been so fun for me to be able to share all of my loves from Pinterest to you! I hope you have all enjoyed this series as well!! 
Here we go with this weeks Loves!!

I love this striped duvet cover! How fun! I really like the colors of this room too!
Source: West Elm
Pinned HERE

This family gallery wall is so cute!! I love the cute frames and the other decor that they hung up! I really like how they put it above the wall table. So fun!
Pinned HERE

This wreath is gorgeous!! I love the burlap and the pearls. I have never thought to use pearls in the way they did on this wreath. It is so pretty!
Pinned HERE

I am totally putting this up in my room. Some days a lose motivation to work out and this would be the perfect thing to motivate me again. I LOVE this saying!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE 

This website has 10 awesome workouts to help get rid of love handles. This is one area I really need to work on.
Source: All Women Talk
Pinned HERE

This little plaque is adorable! I want to make this for Father's Day this year with my kids. My hubby would love it!!
Source: Roots & Wings Co.
Pinned HERE 

This picture is the sweetest thing ever! I love it! I want to do something like this when I am pregnant again.
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Isn't this picture adorable?!? I love the old suitcase they put her in. I also love her tutu and pearls! So precious!! I would love to find an old suitcase to take my kids pictures in!
Source: Heidi Hope Photography
Pinned HERE

I love these flat sandals! They are perfect for summer. I love the color too! So CUTE!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I love this trick for nail polish! It looks so cool on the nails and looks easy too! Such a fun tip!
Pinned HERE

That's it for this weeks Pinterest Loves!! Hope you enjoyed them!!
Have a Fun Filled St. Patrick's Day Weekend!!
**Don't forget to wear some green!!**


2 comments:

  1. This series is so fun! I love seeing what you've selected to highlight from your pins! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! I just love pinterest. I pinned the father's day idea. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips