Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

DIY Jewelry Bracelet

I hope you all had an Amazing Christmas!! I sure did! 
I got a few new things for crafting, one being a
 I can't wait to start sewing again! Its been many years, but I am ready to take the plunge!

Today I have a cute little bracelet to show you, so here it is...

Back in March when I was first starting out with my link party, Thursday's Temptation
the wonderful Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects shared a 
bracelet that she made from a brooch. I absolutely loved it. It turned out Amazing! 
Making a bracelet like this has seriously been in my head since then. I really 
wanted to make me one and finally got around to doing it. 

I was at Michael's one day getting stuff for other crafts and decided to look around at what jewelry they had. I can't believe all they have. So many cute things. 
I found this super cute metal flower and then found a metal bracelet that I could put it on.

This project was super easy to do. All I did was use E600 glue to attach the flower to the bracelet.

I put a fairly good amount of glue on the flower. Being careful to not put too much that it would ooze out of the flower. I held it in place for a few minutes until it dried enough to hold on its own. 
Then I put it around a cup and let that sit over night. I wanted to make sure it was good and dry since I am going to be wearing it.

Here is its fully dried and done:

I Love how easy it was to make and 
Love that I have a super awesome metal bracelet to wear that cost me $6.00 to make! 

Joining these Link Parties HERE


  1. Pretty bracelet!! Congrats on getting a sewing machine!! How fun! Think of all the projects! Woo Hoo!

  2. you are a bad influence!! I love this too and so cute :) Have fun with the sewing machine- it only took me 3 years to use my new one lol.

  3. Your bracelet turned out really pretty! I like working with the cuffs. I did a post a while back that shows how I covered them with book pages and stamped them. You can check that out at if you're interested. Thanks for sharing yours!!! Happy New Year!

  4. You' are right. This bracelet is super cute and look relatively easy to make/1 Thanks for sharing such a fun project!

    have a happy new year!
    hugs x


I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips