Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

DIY Jewelry Bracelet

I hope you all had an Amazing Christmas!! I sure did! 
I got a few new things for crafting, one being a
 NEW SEWING MACHINE!!!!
 I can't wait to start sewing again! Its been many years, but I am ready to take the plunge!


Today I have a cute little bracelet to show you, so here it is...

Back in March when I was first starting out with my link party, Thursday's Temptation
the wonderful Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects shared a 
bracelet that she made from a brooch. I absolutely loved it. It turned out Amazing! 
Making a bracelet like this has seriously been in my head since then. I really 
wanted to make me one and finally got around to doing it. 

I was at Michael's one day getting stuff for other crafts and decided to look around at what jewelry they had. I can't believe all they have. So many cute things. 
I found this super cute metal flower and then found a metal bracelet that I could put it on.

This project was super easy to do. All I did was use E600 glue to attach the flower to the bracelet.

I put a fairly good amount of glue on the flower. Being careful to not put too much that it would ooze out of the flower. I held it in place for a few minutes until it dried enough to hold on its own. 
Then I put it around a cup and let that sit over night. I wanted to make sure it was good and dry since I am going to be wearing it.


Here is its fully dried and done:






I Love how easy it was to make and 
Love that I have a super awesome metal bracelet to wear that cost me $6.00 to make! 



Joining these Link Parties HERE

4 comments:

  1. Pretty bracelet!! Congrats on getting a sewing machine!! How fun! Think of all the projects! Woo Hoo!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a bad influence!! I love this too and so cute :) Have fun with the sewing machine- it only took me 3 years to use my new one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bracelet turned out really pretty! I like working with the cuffs. I did a post a while back that shows how I covered them with book pages and stamped them. You can check that out at http://artsyvava.blogspot.com/2011/05/cuffed.html if you're interested. Thanks for sharing yours!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You' are right. This bracelet is super cute and look relatively easy to make/1 Thanks for sharing such a fun project!

    have a happy new year!
    hugs x
    Crystelle
    http://www.crystelleboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips