Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #23

Happy Happy Friday!!

I sure you hope you all had a fabulous 
Valentine's Day!!! 

I can't believe we are already in the middl of February! Is this year flying by to anyone else?? 
Although I am really happy it is because of personal trials that my hubby and I have had this year. It's been a rough go the last few months. 

On to a better note...
I have this weeks Pinterest Picks for you so let's get to it!!!


**********************************************

This quote hit me hard. It is so good and something I need to work on. LOVE!!
Source: Stellarsky
Pinned HERE

I LOVE this quote. It is such a good reminder to stand out and be YOU!! 
Pinned HERE

I think this is the most creative and gorgeous idea!! I really like the letters on the pictures. Such a unique way to display them and send a great message.
Pinned HERE

I have noticed that more and more people are doing this now a days by putting empty frames on the wall. Who would have ever thought it would be adorable to do that?!? It really is so cute and fun. I really want to go find me some frames at the local thrift store to do a wall like this! Oh and I also LOVE the colors of the dresser!
Source: Better After
Pinned HERE

Isn't this table and chairs darling?!? Oh I just love the colors and the fabric on the chairs is so cute!! What a fun way to add a pop of color to the house!
Pinned HERE

I am in love with this back splash!! So CUTE!!! I can't wait to have my own house to do fun things like this with!
Source: Nest Egg
Pinned HERE

These are fabric covered canvas boards. What a cute and cheap way to make a gallery wall in the home. Its a great way to personalize too!
Pinned HERE

OK, the next couple of "pins" are going to be girls clothing. I just can't help myself because I have a girl, but I am in LOVE with this dress. The style is darling and the color is so fun! Such a cute summer dress.
Source: Zulily
Pinned HERE

This outfit is ADORABLE!!! I love the cute ruffles and the colors of it. The fabrics patterns are so cute together too!
Source: Zulily
Pinned HERE

Last one...how cute is this onsie?!? AHH, I can't get over it! The pattern is co cute and oh my the ruffles around it with the bow! In LOVE!!
Source: Zulily
Pinned HERE



That's it for this week Pinterest Picks!!
Hope you enjoyed looking through my favorite "pins" this week!!

Have a Splendid Weekend!





1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips