Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

"Ignited My Love For Learning" {Teacher Gift}

I know many of you already have kiddos out of school and
 its the middle of summer break for a lot of you, 
but my little lady graduated her last year of preschool last week. 
Here she is on her last day:


{Doesn't she look so happy?!? She didn't want to smile for me so this is what I got!}



We wanted to give her teacher something for a Thank You Gift on graduation day. I remember seeing on Pinterest awhile ago a candle that had a tag with this saying on it:
"You Ignited My Love For Learning!"

I loved this idea and it has stuck with me since, 
so we did something similar to Thank her teacher. 



We took a candle holder and etched this saying onto the bottom part of it. 
I used the same technique I did HERE for Glass Etching.


Here Is How It Turned Out:

I am sorry it is hard to see. Its not easy trying to get a picture of etched glass! 
It really turned out so cute though!!





I wrapped it in a brown bag with a cute tag that I found HERE
and tied that on with bakers twine.




Her teacher didn't get to open it while we were there but I am sure she loved it!




Hope this gives you a Fun Teacher Thank You Gift Idea the next time you need one!!





Joining the Following Link Parties

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips