Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #45

Happy Friday!


Hope you all had a great week!



I am really excited about this weeks 
Pinterest Picks.....
so let's get to it!

**********************

Don't these Apple Nachos look Delish?!? Mmmm! What a fun treat!
Pinned HERE

This must happen for dinner at our house soon! My mouth is watering just looking at the pictures! YUMMO!
Pinned HERE

These Dumb Dumb Sucker cupcake toppers are Adorable!!! What a fun idea! I am sure the recipients of these wouldn't complain either ;)
Pinned HERE

I have to try this on my daughters hair. How cute is that! Its a french fishtail waterfall style. 
I LOVE it!
Pinned HERE

I have seen small versions of this, but I LOVE how big this chicken wire photo display. What a fun way to put pictures up and be able to change them easily!
Source: iVillage
Pinned HERE

This is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen in a home! What a fun idea! My little girl would go crazy for this. I think I need to pass the idea onto the hubby for our feature home!
Pinned HERE

This is a really good idea. Take a towel rack and hook it to the inside of the door to hold pot lids! 
Great way to keep them organized.
Source: Instructables
Pinned HERE

How scrumptious do these pancakes look?!? These are Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with blueberries. Wow! 
Pinned HERE

How amazingly adorable are these Waffle Breakfast Sushi?? What a super fun idea for a breakfast. I would have never thought to do something like this!
Pinned HERE

I really need to make these! I always love fruit with chocolate and this is a great way to do that!
Pinned HERE




Hope you enjoyed reading this week!

Have a Splendid Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips