Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #46

Happy Friday!!!


Hope you all had a great week doing the last of the summer stuff
 before the kiddos go back to school!!



Let's get to this weeks Pinterest Picks!

*********************

Chandelier turned dessert stand....how cute is this?!? I want to go to our thrift store now and buy me one!! I LOVE it!
Pinned HERE

I am loving this cute cutting board holder. What a great thing to have in the kitchen to hold up your recipes. It would also be cute with a clip to hold the paper ones!
Pinned HERE

I am kind of loving the fun table runner! What a unique piece to add to your table.
Pinned HERE

This is a cute Family Home Evening lesson on Honesty. I need to do this for my kids very soon!
There are also tons of other amazing FHE lessons on her site!
Pinned HERE

This sounds so Amazing, don't you think?!? I love that its "skinny" too!
Pinned HERE

This sounds so amazing and its my favorite kind of meals using a crockpot when you have a busy day. I am going to be trying this out very soon!
Source: Momables
Pinned HERE

I haven't made stuffed peppers since my hubby and I first got married. I need to make them again after seeing this delicious picture! Mmm!
Source: Recipe Sweet
Pinned HERE

I love the colors of this outfit! So cute and fun! The coral and blue together is stunning!
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE

With school starting very soon for lots of kiddos and for my daughter just going into school, I thought this could be a fun idea to help save up money during years of schooling without them knowing and the cute note with it is the best idea!! What a fun thing for the child to receive when they are graduating.
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I love this idea of Q-Tip painting! What a fun activity for the littles to do! 
Pinned HERE




Hope you enjoyed reading this week!!


Have an Amazing Weekend!!
{I have lots of fun parties planned this weekend so I am excited!}



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips