Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #47 {Back to School Teacher Gifts}

Happy Happy Friday!!

Hope you have all had a great week! We sure have! 
My daughter starts kindergarten on Monday...yes I am already crying about that....
so we spent this weeks playing and getting back to school stuff done!



For this reason I have a special edition of Pinterest Picks for you this week. I have found a lot of cute and fun gifts that your child can give his or her teacher on the beginning days of school. I want to do something for my little girls teacher so this helped give me ideas of what I want to do!


Back to School Teacher Gifts
Special Edition
**********************

I love this pencil vase the the yellow sunflowers. What a cute way to brighten up the teacher's room for the year!
Pinned HERE

I know this says coach but you could easily change that to teacher. I am sure it would brighten his or her day!
Source: Eighten25
Pinned HERE

This would be a super cute thing to give to a teacher at the beginning of the school year. This way she can keep these supplies in her classroom for kids to use! Very useful idea!
Source: The Butlers
Pinned HERE

This is a super cute teacher gift idea!! What a fun thing for the teacher to be able to open up and find lots of treats and goodies inside!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is a darling idea for a lady teacher! What a cute idea to give at the beginning of the year so she can carry her things in throughout the year. I am sure your child would love help painting this with real apples too!
Source: KoKoKo Kids
Pinned HERE

I Love this idea!! What a cute way to say you are excited to have that teacher this year! 
Pinned HERE

I Love this idea as well!! What a cute way to show your teacher you are excited and another useful gift!
Source: Eighteen25
Pinned HERE

This is such a creative idea! I love the cute saying with the candy and I also love that she can use the mason jar as a mug! So cute!
Source: Lil' Luna
Pinned HERE

How cute is this vintage mason pencil jar!?! I love it and am totally going to make this sometime for one of my kids teachers! Too cute!
Source: Lil' Luna
Pinned HERE


And last but not least my crayon wreath I made! I know my daughters teacher loved it and I know others would too!!
Pinned HERE


Hope that helps give you ideas if you are wanting to do a back to school gift for your kids teachers!


Have an Awesome weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Love the vase, going to do ot for a soon to be retired teacher how many pencils were used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vase, going to do ot for a soon to be retired teacher how many pencils were used?

    ReplyDelete

  3. Are you still worried about quitting smoking? Try Advken Orcas MX Cube,Steam Crave Aromamizer and Artery Nugget GT. There is no secondhand smoke and no impact on health. You can choose the nicotine content according to the schedule and the price is cheap and the quality is guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips