Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #47 {Back to School Teacher Gifts}

Happy Happy Friday!!

Hope you have all had a great week! We sure have! 
My daughter starts kindergarten on Monday...yes I am already crying about that....
so we spent this weeks playing and getting back to school stuff done!



For this reason I have a special edition of Pinterest Picks for you this week. I have found a lot of cute and fun gifts that your child can give his or her teacher on the beginning days of school. I want to do something for my little girls teacher so this helped give me ideas of what I want to do!


Back to School Teacher Gifts
Special Edition
**********************

I love this pencil vase the the yellow sunflowers. What a cute way to brighten up the teacher's room for the year!
Pinned HERE

I know this says coach but you could easily change that to teacher. I am sure it would brighten his or her day!
Source: Eighten25
Pinned HERE

This would be a super cute thing to give to a teacher at the beginning of the school year. This way she can keep these supplies in her classroom for kids to use! Very useful idea!
Source: The Butlers
Pinned HERE

This is a super cute teacher gift idea!! What a fun thing for the teacher to be able to open up and find lots of treats and goodies inside!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is a darling idea for a lady teacher! What a cute idea to give at the beginning of the year so she can carry her things in throughout the year. I am sure your child would love help painting this with real apples too!
Source: KoKoKo Kids
Pinned HERE

I Love this idea!! What a cute way to say you are excited to have that teacher this year! 
Pinned HERE

I Love this idea as well!! What a cute way to show your teacher you are excited and another useful gift!
Source: Eighteen25
Pinned HERE

This is such a creative idea! I love the cute saying with the candy and I also love that she can use the mason jar as a mug! So cute!
Source: Lil' Luna
Pinned HERE

How cute is this vintage mason pencil jar!?! I love it and am totally going to make this sometime for one of my kids teachers! Too cute!
Source: Lil' Luna
Pinned HERE


And last but not least my crayon wreath I made! I know my daughters teacher loved it and I know others would too!!
Pinned HERE


Hope that helps give you ideas if you are wanting to do a back to school gift for your kids teachers!


Have an Awesome weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Love the vase, going to do ot for a soon to be retired teacher how many pencils were used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vase, going to do ot for a soon to be retired teacher how many pencils were used?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips