Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #53 {Crafty/DIY Projects}

Hello!!

So happy to have you stop by for this weeks Pinterest Picks!

I don't know what it is about Fall, but it just really gets me in the mood to do some crafting. Anyone else have that?!

I am definitely grateful for Pinterest to browse and get some fun ideas!



Here are this weeks Pinterest Picks
brought to you from my
Craft Board:

**************************

These pumpkins are so fun! What a great idea to spray paint them to give them a different look for fall!
Source: LiveLoveDIY
Pinned HERE

I love how simple these fall candles are, but look amazing! How fun to fill with fall colored beans. So easy too!
{Couldn't find original post}
Pinned HERE

I have to have this rosette pillow {or 2} in my house when we move! I absolutely love everything about it. The color of course...I am a LOVER of Yellow....and the fun rosette pattern. She had a tutorial on the blog to make it and it looks so easy! So cute!
Pinned HERE

How cute are these picture frames?! What a super cute and fun idea. I love how easily you can change the picture up! Love!
Pinned HERE

My little miss needs new hair bows and flowers. I know I could make them much cheaper then buying them. This is a great site with many different flowers and tutorials for them!
Pinned HERE

I am in love with this idea for frames. What a super cute way to get them up higher on a table so they don't get lost! Love!
Source: iVillage
Pinned HERE

This is an awesome idea! What a cheap way to add a statement piece to your home!
I love the new mirror!
Source: Hometalk
Pinned HERE

I totally want this in my hubby and I's bedroom! So good!
Source: My Pink Life
Pinned HERE

I am crushing on this lamp! What a cute way to spruce up a plane shade. I love the rhinestones in the middle of the flowers too. 
Source: Pretty Petals
Pinned HERE

These Poppy's are made out of paper! I couldn't believe it! What a super darling way to add a fun touch to a gift or a jar on the table!
Source: The Elli Blog
Pinned HERE



That's it for this weeks Pinterest Picks!

Hope you have an Awesome Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips