Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #5

Happy Friday All!!! You know what that means...its time for another Pinning it on Pinterest! I am seriously loving this site. I have found so many cute ideas! I can't wait to start using more of them:)

Here are this weeks Pinterest loves...

These shoes are so adorable!!! I absolutely am in love! I love the flower on the side of them. So Cute!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

These homemade coasters are so fun!! They are so easy to make too! I can't find the source, but if you click on Pinned Here, it tells you on the pin how to make them. I am definitely going to be making me a few. I need some...BAD!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I am in love with this ruffled scarf!!! So cute! I love the color too:) You will never believe this, but it is made out of an old T-Shirt! Go to her blog and check out the tutorial. I am going to be trying this out as soon as I get my sewing machine figured out!
Pinned HERE

Talk about Cuteness...put lined paper in a frame, dress it up and then use dry erase markers to leave notes for your hubby or loved ones!! I am SO doing this!! Love the idea!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Aren't these cupcakes so cute?!? What a fun idea! My little Kaitlyn's birthday is in the summer. It would be so fun to do an "ice cream" themed party! So Darling!!
Source: Oh! desserts
Pinned HERE

I NEED this craft room! I absolutely love how big and how organized it is!! It looks so fun to have a super BIG table to work at too! Oh...someday:)
Pinned HERE

Hello Relaxation!!! I so want this in my future master bathroom!! It looks so calm and peaceful. Oh and a little romantic too:) 
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I Love, Love this kitchen!! I totally want this stove set up in my future house. I would feel like a master chef every time I cooked!! It reminds me of some professional restaurant kitchen. So Pretty!
Pinned HERE

What a cute way to dress up a plain paper plate! It makes it look so pretty to deliver goodies to some one on! Love this idea!
Pinned HERE

I absolutely love this outfit. The colors, accessories, especially the shoes!! So cute!! 
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE

I hope you had fun reading this weeks loves!!

Just FYI I am going to be starting my own Link Party in the next couple of weeks! Be sure to check back and link up!!


1 comment:

  1. You found some great pins! I will have to check out your boards.

    I am actually hosting my weekly Pinterest link up at the moment so please pop by and join in if you time-I would be honoured!

    Best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips