Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #1

Welcome to my very first link party! I am so excited to be starting this and am so happy that YOU are here! Thank you so much for stopping by to link up!

This link party is going to be called Thursday's Temptation. I have linked up at many party's and thought this name fit perfectly. Every time I go to a party I start looking around at all the cute ideas that are out there. I get tempted at many different places to start working on a new project!! But that's the fun part isn't it?!?

I also wanted to tell you that I am currently doing a giveaway for some cute Valentine's Love Blocks. Click HERE if you are interested in entering!

Here we go with Link Party #1!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!!




Two Yellow Birds Decor




FYI: Since I am just starting this party, the first couple of weeks are going to be done in text links so I can get a feel for everything. Then I will be switching over to Picture Links!!! Thanks for your patience!





1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips