Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #2

First off, Thank you so much to everyone who came and shared their wonderful ideas last week!!!! I appreciate you all so much for the support you gave the link party! There was a total of 22 link ups! I was so happy with that number for this being my very first one!!! My hope was to see at least 20 and I even got a couple more!! So thanks for helping out! I hope we can get a few more than that this week!

I had so much fun going through all the links. You all Amazed me so much!! I definitely have some new projects I want to start! 

Now onto the Features this week:

I want to start out with the most viewed link up when I do the features and this week we had a tie!! So I thought it was only fair to post both of them!!
DIY Cake Stand @ Just Us Four

Using Old Suitcases in Decor @ Renewed Upon a Dream

SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Baked Apple Chips @ Joy in the Jumble. These look absolutely tasty and sound healthy too!

Rescued Farmhouse Table @ All That Brings Joy. I love the transformation from the old to new. This gives me hope that I can do something like this!

DIY Picture Postcards @ Reading Confetti . This idea is so fun to send Thank You's out to others. 

If you were Featured, make sure you grab a button!



Two Yellow Birds Decor



Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...HAVE FUN!!!!




Two Yellow Birds Decor




FYI: Since I am just starting this party, the first couple of weeks are going to be done in text links so I can get a feel for everything. Then I will be switching over to Picture Links!!! Thanks for your patience!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my postcards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just became your 100th follower! So funny because my blog just got to 100 yesterday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, all linked up, follower and added your Thursday button to my blog...whew...think I covered it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting :) We're following too! Congrats on hitting 100 {we just did a few weeks ago!} Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for hosting! linked up our snickers surprise cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting a great party my fairy blogmother :) See you again next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips