Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Be Mine Blocks

This was actually a project from last year that my Mom, sisters and I all did together. I started my blog in July so I haven't posted this yet so I thought I would put them up this year!! I absolutely love how they turned out and was so excited to put them up again this year! 

I don't have step by step picture instructions, but they are super easy to make so if you are wanting to make these and need some help just email me at 2yellowbirdsdecor@gmail.com and I can help you out. 

This is where I got the inspiration from:

I fell in love with them the minute I saw them. We did our pretty similar to hers. This is what ours turned out to look like:

I just LOVE, LOVE them!!

Joining the following:







{Junk in their Trunk}



http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday
One Artsy Mama

Everything Under the Moon


6 comments:

  1. So cute! I love them :)

    The Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. how pretty! I like yours better.. shhh :)

    Thanks for linking up to Financial Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Be Mine Blocks! New Follower over from Reenie Jae Creations.
    ~Jen @ hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips