Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #12

HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I hope you all had an awesome week! I sure did. I was able to have my hubby home on Monday from work AND school! I just love holidays! It was so nice to be together and have fun as a family. 

Here we are at week 12 of Pinning in on Pinterest! I can't believe how time is going so quickly! I am so excited about this weeks loves. 

Here we go...

These trays are so fun!! I want to make a couple of big ones so I can put goodies on them when I go to parties! How cute and stylish!
Source: Flourish
Pinned HERE

This is awesome! Buy a big bag of beans and spray paint them different colors to decorate with. You could do this for so many holidays! This is one on my to do list. So cute!!
Source: G*Rated
Pinned HERE

I am in love with this swimming suit. I love how it gathers. So pretty!!
Source: J Crew
Pinned HERE  

It's time to start thinking about St. Patrick's Day decor!! This subway art is so cute!
Pinned HERE

I am loving this idea for a birthday photo shoot. Such a fun backdrop for the kids to get their pictures taken for their birthday!
Source: Mom*Tog
Pinned HERE

This is such a fun idea. Put little individual frames inside of a large one! I will be doing this!
Pinned HERE

This outfit is gorgeous! I love the grey and yellow together. So fun!
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE

This looks so good. It is called Not Your Average Egg, Ham and Cheese Casserole. YUM!!! I really want to try this. I actually made the regular casserole this last weekend. I am definitely going to be trying this next time I make it!
Source: Mrs. Pear
Pinned HERE

Homemade Twix Bars. Can I just say I am in heaven right now?!? I am so excited about this recipe. One of my favorite candy bars is a Twix. I just might be in a little trouble!!!
Pinned HERE 

I am in love with this frame decor. It is so elegant and simple! I love the look of the burlap. I really want to make me some of these...only if I could find fames like that! I will have to keep an eye out!
Source: Custom Vintage Burlap Rossette Frames-ETSY
Pinned HERE

There you have it!! This weeks Pinterest Loves! Hope you enjoyed them.
Have an AMAZING weekend!


1 comment:

  1. so many fun ideas to think about and use! thanks. I love that bathing suit!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips