Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

BIG week of FEATURES

I have had such a big week of Features this week. I feel so blessed!! I have been Featured FIVE times at different blogs! I am so excited about this! That made it #18, #19, #20, #21 and #22 features for me!!  YAY!

On Monday I was Featured Twice:

I look up to both of these lovely ladies so much. They have such awesome blogs and they give me such great inspiration. The first place I was featured at is


She featured my Wood Leprechaun Hat.

To see the post on her blog go HERE.


The second place I was featured was at 

52 MANTELS

She featured my St. Patrick's Day Mantel.
To see the post on her blog go HERE.


On Tuesday I was Featured at:

THE RICKETT CHRONICLES

This was a surprise feature for me. I have never met Wende. She found my muffins on Pinterest and featured them as a recipe she wants to try!

She Featured my Caramel Banana Muffins
To see the post on her blog go HERE.

Today I had another fun surprise and TWO of my things are being featured at:
{Junk in their Trunk}
Two of the sisters Featured two of my things:

The frist was my St. Patrick's Day Mantel

And the Second feature was my Leprechaun Wood Hat

To see the post on their blog go HERE.


Thanks again Ladies for featuring my crafts and recipe! 
I feel so blesses and am extremely honored and lucky!!

To see all the other places I have been featured 
go HERE.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats! You have an awesome blog and all three of the ladies who featured you do as well! Enjoy the "high"!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Congrats friend! Thats so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the features! That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way to go my fairy blog mother :) You are UH-mazing!! I have been so busy I haven't been able to blog lately! Keep up the fabulous work friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a wonderful week! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips