Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #17

I can't believe its FRIDAY!! YAY!!! 

Are you all excited about the weekend as I am?? I am so ready to have my hubby home from work for a few days! I haven't seen him much the last few weeks because his work schedule has been so weird and he was Super sick for a little bit so he stayed in bed most of the time. So I am glad to be with him for a little bit. Also my sister and her new baby are going to be staying with us AGAIN...just for the weekend this time. I am so excited to see them again. I was so sad that they had to leave early the last time they were here because my little boy got croup. That was really hard on me. But we are all well now!!! 

So enough about my weekend plans...how about we get to this weeks Pinning it on Pinterest!!


I am excited to show you everything I have found this week. Its a little all over the board...just a little heads up!!


I love the style of this skirt. I like how high it goes up and I love how long it is. It looks so comfy! It looks really easy to make too! She also sewed the tank top to it so its a full dress. but I would love to make the skirt part!! So Cute!!
Pinned HERE 

I love this daily tracker sheet. I usually have to do on a list some where and then on another paper try to keep track of my water. I LOVE how this is all in one sheet. And even including everything that you could think of for one day!! I am so printing a bunch of these off to help keep my days organized!
Source: Life's A Journal(I repinned this from someone else and the original person just posted to the main blog and I couldn't find this on there. Sorry!)
Pinned HERE

This is so cool. These are flowers made out of Fruit Roll Ups!!! LOVE this idea. You can make such fun colors and they taste great too! I am going to learn how to make these for my daughters birthday coming up! So CUTE!!
Pinned HERE

Here is an easy way to make your own chunky big frame. All you do is paint a large piece of wood and glue a little frame on it!!! PERFECT!! 
Pinned HERE

Aren't these ties the Cutest?!? I need to make a bunch for my little guy. He does not have one tie:( He definitely needs some for church on Sunday now that he is getting a little older. These looks so amazingly easy to make! I am so using the tutorial she used to make some for him!
Source: Vanilla Joy
Pinned HERE

I LOVE this saying!! I am so going to make something with this on it for my little guys room! So Sweet!!
Pinned HERE

I just love the look of sweater dresses. They are adorable. Here is how you can make one for your little girl yourself using an old sweater. I need to do this for my little miss!! Love it!
Pinned HERE

This canvas art is Gorgeous!!! I love the look of it. All they did was paint them a base color and use vinyl to put the branches on!! How easy is that?? Love it!
Pinned HERE

This is a headband using tshirt yarn. I had no idea there was such a yarn! I need to find this!! I Love the knots that are in it. I need to make me one of these. So Cute!!
Pinned HERE

How cute is this skirt?!? I love how shimmery it is! This would be a fun outfit for a night out in the town with my hubby! Love!
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE


I hope you enjoyed this weeks Pinning it on Pinterest! Hopefully you found something you liked as much as I did!! 
Have a Splendid Weekend!!

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips