Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #11 & Fabulous Features

Happy Happy Thursday!!!

I just wanted to let you all know how AMAZED I am at all of your CREATIVITY. I was going "pin" crazy at last weeks party. There were so many cute and fun ideas for Easter, Spring, recipes and DIY projects. I just LOVE how TALENTED you all are!!! You are all Amazing!


Change to the Features:
Since the party is starting to get bigger I am going to add 1 more feature to the list each week. In the past I have done the top viewed link and then 4 of my favorites, but I am going to change that. I am now going to be doing the top viewed link and my top 5 favorites. So there will now be 6 features each week!!

Here are this weeks Fabulous Features from last weeks Party:

Our Most Viewed Link was:
Keep Calm Printables @ Hello, New Day.  These are the cutest printables. I love the Click On that she did! I so need to print one of these from her. She has them in many different colors. If you need one like me, go to her blog and find your favorite color to download:)


SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Button Cards @ Silver Boxes. These cards are absolutely darling! I would have never thought to make cards like this. Such a creative idea. It is also nice because the person who receives the card gets something useful too! Love it!

DIY Easter Decor @ The Rookie Wife. This is the Cutest Easter decor! I love how she decorated the letters "HOP." I love the big flowers she used too! So fun!!!

Quick Makeover @ Frazzled Five. This is the cutest makeover I have seen in a bathroom. I LOVE the stenciling they did on the top of the wall! So pretty! I also love the colors they painted the room!


Changing Table to Ice Cream Parlor @ My Sister's Suitcase. I cannot believe the transformation of this changing table. Oh, it is so stinkin CUTE!!! What little girl would not love to play with this little ice cream parlor?!? So fun!!

Itty Bitty Craftroom Sign @ Reenie Jae Creations. I LOVE, LOVE this adorable sign for the Craft Room. Did I mention LOVE it?!? The colors are so fun and I adore the cute flowers she put on it. I need to make one for my Craft Room. It needs a little spice like this!!

If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!!



Two Yellow Birds Decor



Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!!



Two Yellow Birds Decor






7 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jill, for the feature and for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Feature Jill! And for hosting such a fun party! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature lady! and thanks again for hosting! I love seeing what everyone has been up to! i grabbed your blog button to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the invite and for hosting! Have a blessed week. hugs, mb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, your feature and comments about my little girl's ice cream parlor were SO sweet! Thank you for always making me feel great about the projects I do :) I have your button on my featured page!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips