Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #10 & Fabulous Features

I can't believe we are on WEEK 10 of Thursday's Temptation. Time is going by so fast!!! I have learned so much from all of you! Thanks for taking the time to link up each week to share your ideas with everyone else! You are all AMAZING and so CREATIVE!!

Last week we had a total of 68 link ups!! That is the most we have had so far!!! WOOT WOOT! You have all made me so happy!! Thank you, Thank you:)

Now its time for the Fabulous Features from last week:

Our Most Viewed Link Was:
Instant Cake-For One @ Happy Hour Projects. This is such a fun idea! All you have to do is add a couple ingredients and bake in the microwave and you have an instant cake for one!! Such a cute gift idea or to make for yourself!!

SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Scrabble Wall Art @ Sister-Dipity. I love the flowers she made and put the Family tiles going down them. I also love that she put the tile stand on it to put the last name on! She even put it in a shadow box frame. This is so fun!!

Healthy{er} Chocolate Chip Cookies @ Vanessa's Values. These cookies sound amazing! I can't believe there are bananas in them. I have never heard of putting them in chocolate chip cookie! Sounds Healthy to me!!

Quatrefoil Sidelights @ A Mother and A Daughter. This is such a smart idea to add some privacy to your home on your front door! I love the design. It looks super easy to do too! So Pretty!!

Burlap Footstool @ Sister #5 Designs.  I love the transformation on this footstool. It looks so pretty with the burlap and the tacks holding it on! Love this look!!


If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!!


Two Yellow Birds Decor



Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!!


Two Yellow Birds Decor






9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, and thanks for the feature!! Have a great Thursday, Jill!!

    Adrianne
    www.happyhourprojects.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another awesome link up party! You are AWESOME! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, Thanks for hosting an amazing linky party!! Off to make some new bloggy friends!!
    Hugs,
    Jen @ f5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting Jill! I hope to see you at Toot Your Horn Tuesday :) I got all new buttons and header. You'll have to check them out :) Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite! I love linky parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this fun party!! I hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring our Quatrefoil Sidelights! You rock! ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips