Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation #23 & Fabulous Features

Welcome back to another week of
Thursday's Temptation!!! 

This past week went by so fast I can't believe we are at another fun link party again!! Thank you all you linked up at last weeks party! It was so fun looking through all your amazing ideas. You all have wonderful talent! 

Before we get started with the features this week I want to remind you about 
Voting for the Project Pinterest Challenge. 
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE!!!
It ends tonight at midnight so make sure you come vote for your Top 3 favorites before it ends! Go HERE to vote!

Now, lets' get to this weeks fabulous features:
OUR MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Flower Rag Quilt @ One of a Kind. This quilt is so fun. I love the colors and the different patterns of fabric she used. So Cute!!

SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
American Flag Pallet Art @ Sister-Dipity. I am absolutely in love with this American Flag. I love the idea of putting it on a pallet. I also love how she put "One Nation Under God" on it. Perfect for the upcoming holiday!

Pesto Chicken Salad @ Making it Feel like Home. This recipe sounds delicious! I love chicken salad sandwiches in the summer, This sounds like a perfect twist on an old favorite!

Circle Punch Art @ Vintage Marigold.  This is such a fun thing to hang on a wall! What a simple way to use a circle punch, but she made darling art from it! Definitely creative!!

Cherry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt Pops @ Vanessa's Values. These sound so amazingly refreshing for the hot summer months. And they are healthy too! A plus for a yummy snack!

New Bench from an Old Headboard and Footboard @ Alderberry Hill. This bench is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the creativity of using a bed to make it. Oh and of course...I LOVE the color! Yellow is my favorite! What a fun, bright way to spruce up the porch!


If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!


Two Yellow Birds Decor

Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!

***NEW: With summer in Full Swing I will try each week to make it to as many of your links as I can, but I may not make it to all of them. I am going to be spending a lot of time with my kiddos during the summer months. As I am sure most of you are too! I promise I will look through them though!!
Two Yellow Birds Decor



9 comments:

  1. You are a sweetheart, thanks so much for the feature...I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big THANK YOU for hosting each week Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill,
    Thanks for making Thursdays extra fun! Love your parties!
    Meegan
    What Meegan makes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting this party! That chicken salad looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the feature, Jill! I appreciate it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips