Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #2

I hope you are all having a great week so far! Mine started out not the best and has gotten worse from there. Especially yesterday when my blog got "removed" from blogger. It was the most emotional and frustrating day I have had in a long time. But we are BACK!! I am hoping today is a much better day because I am going to Swiss Days with my Mom and Sisters! WAHOO!!! Can't wait to see what they have this year! 


How about we get to the second week of 
shall we?!?


Up First:
I love the look of this picture gallery wall. It looks amazing with all the different frames put together. This is such and easy way to keep updating pictures of the family. I also love how they are sitting on shelves!
Pinned HERE

This pool is gorgeous! I love that it is a walk in pool like the beach. I would love to have this in my future backyard! It would definitely be a place to relax!!
Source: Houzz.com
Pinned HERE

This floor is amazing!! They actually painted the chevron print onto the floor! How cool is that?!? What a cheap way to dress up a laundry room or utility room in the house!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Ok, now this is the CUTEST idea ever!! What a fun way to get growing up the first year pictures. The clothes line is adorable! LOVE IT!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE


I love how bright and colorful this necklace is! What a fun accessory to add to a summer outfit! I do need to find me one of these bib necklaces. They look so cute on!
Source: Bauble Bar
Pinned HERE

This is the most creative idea I have seen to store legos. They took a tool box to organize and store all the pieces! What a fun idea and it would look great in a boys room when its all put away and closed up! I will be doing this when my little guy gets older!
Source: Raisin 4
Pinned HERE

This is what someone did to their attic for storage space. I love this idea! My hubby and I have always said when we build a house we want to have some storage room up there because it is usually just wasted space. I love the little shelves they built for all the bins.
Source: Attic Maxx
Pinned HERE

These are inside out chocolate strawberries. I love this idea because when you bite into them you don't have chocolate crumbling off. Genius!! I also love that you can put them into the egg carton to set up!
Source: Lilly Shop
Pinned HERE

This Cheese Ball looks so good. It is a Buttermilk Ranch Cheese Ball. YUMMY!! What a great appetizer to share at a party, especially with football season coming up!
Pinned HERE

Crock Pot Recipes are the BEST! This is macaroni and cheese. The noodles even go in uncooked. Such a great meal to throw together in the morning especially if you have little ones!
Source: Tip Garden
Pinned HERE


That's it for our second week of Pinterest Picks! I hope you enjoyed reading!!
Have a Splendid Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your weekend makes up for your tough week! How does that happen-- that you can have your blog removed from Blogger? I've heard others say that before and wouldn't know quite what to do? How did you fix it so quickly? Glad things are back up and running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back online! That must have been scary. Love the legos idea and the pool. So relaxing.
    Kim@reposhture

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips