Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #4

Here in Utah this is what the mountains are starting to look like:
AHH! I can't believe the leaves are changing already and actually have been for a few weeks now. 


Since it is starting to look like fall outside I wanted to do a Special Edition of Pinterest Picks this week. 

I am going to do a 
FALL EDITION
today!
*******************

FALL FASHION:
Sorry its so small, but I am in love with these fall outfits. The colors are so pretty and the accessories are gorgeous!!
Pinned HERE

Her outfit is so cute!! I love the boots with the leggins and skirt. What a fun way to stay dressy, but warm for fall weather!
Source: Repinly
Pinned HERE


FALL DECOR:
I Love these jars of fall harvest. I reminds me of a horn of plenty, but in jars. So festive and cute!!
Pinned HERE

This is a super creative idea. Pull the stems off the pumpkins and you have an instant plate stand! Perfect for a fall party!
Pinned HERE


FALL SOUPS:
There is nothing like a bowl of soup in the fall. This soup looks amazing! It is CrockPot Chicken Tortilla Soup. I have never made this kind of soup. I will be making it this fall! YUM!!
Pinned HERE

This is Tomato Bisque. It is low in fat and high in fiber. Sounds like my kind of soup!! It looks and sounds delicious!
Source: Skinny Taste
Pinned HERE

I just want to take a bite out of this picture. Doesn't that look so good?!? This is Roasted Corn Chowder. Sounds Amazing!
Pinned HERE

FALL PUMPKIN DESSERTS:
Pumpkins are a sure sign of Fall. Here are a few yummy tastes!
This is called Pumpkin Lust Cake. Doesn't it looks so moist and yummy?!? Wow! It looks like it would just melt in your mouth!
Pinned HERE

This is definitely a sweet treat of fall. This is a 4 ingredient Homemade Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt. Can I say YUMMY?!? I can't believe how easy it sounds to make. I love that it is healthier than having pumpkin ice cream. I will be giving this a try this fall!
Source: Babble
Pinned HERE

These look so pretty! They are called Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars. They look so easy to make! What a fun dessert to take to a fall party! I need to try these out as well! 
Pinned HERE


That's it for our 
FALL EDITION 
of Pinterest Picks!

Hope you enjoyed reading!
Have a fun filled weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips