Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Beef Taco Bake

Quite a few months ago I was in the mood to try out a new recipe. I looked through recipe books and online {this was before I got into Pinterest!} and NOTHING sounded good. I was talking with my hubby and he said well I know there are some food recipe apps so let me download some and see if we can come up with something. We went on one of the apps he downloaded and I came across a recipe called "Beef Taco Bake." We all love Mexican around here so I decided to read into it further. It sounded really good and the picture made it look even more delicious. The best part was it looked really easy to make so I decided to give it a try. 

Let me just tell you.....
this is our new Favorite Meal!!! 

It was beyond amazing. It was the melt in your mouth kind of meal. It had a lot of gooey yumminess to it. We have had it a few times since then and it is still amazing every time we eat it!!


I had to share this Amazingness with all of you!

BEEF TACO BAKE
Ingredients:
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 can Condensed Tomato Soup
1 cup Salsa {whatever heat you desire- I usually do the mild because of the kiddos}
1/2 cup Milk
6 8-in. Flour Tortillas- cut into 1" pieces
1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese {I end up doing about 2 cups because we all LOVE cheese around here and it makes it more gooey!}

Directions:
1. Cook beef in a large skillet over medium high heat until its well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.

2. Stir in the soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese {I put in the full 1 cup cheese} in the skillet.


3. Spoon the beef mixture into a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.


4. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until the beef mixture is hot and bubbly. 
Sprinkle with remaining cheese {I put close to another cup on top}. 

5. Put back in the oven for 5 minutes to get cheese nice and melty!


Optional:
I like to serve it with a little sour cream and olives. Some good side dishes with this are: corn, spanish rice {Rice Sides} and black beans.

As you can see it really is super easy to make. Perfect for those days you want something good to eat, but you don't want it to be hard to make!!



Joining These Link Parties HERE

1 comment:

  1. OMG - that looks so yummy! And considering we haven't had dinner tonight, I wanna eat my computer! =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips