Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #13 {Christmas Edition}

Happy Friday!!

I hope you are all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are having a fabulous week!! 
Sorry I have not been around much this week. My hubby had to get an
 emergency appendectomy on Tuesday so its been a bit of a crazy week for me!!
I am definitely ready for the weekend!! My birthday is on Monday so its going to be an awesome weekend!


This week I have a special edition of Pinterest Picks for you...
Are you all ready for Christmas?? Well, I sure am not!! 
Today I am going to help you get in the mood with a 
{Christmas Edition}
******************************************************
I am in LOVE with this little table arrangement! How Adorable with the circle/ball theme! Those jars are so fun with the ornaments in all different colors and the crochet circles on the wall are darling! So CUTE!!
Source: Whatever
Pinned HERE

These Christmas Vases are Gorgeous!! I love the simplicity of them. There is a layer of salt and then cranberries and then a candle. I think these would be pretty on a Christmas table.
Pinned HERE

Aren't these Santa Hats Darling?!? What a cute and fun decoration for Christmas. I love how they put them in a tray with ornaments. So cute!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

These jars are so cute and fun filled with red and white Christmas decorations. What a cute thing to have in an entry way of the home! LOVE!
Source: Unkown
Pinned HERE

How cute is this little girly gift!! The card is just darling! So cute for the all the girls in your life!
Pinned HERE

This would be the best get to get during the Christmas Season. The tag says, " Our Christmas Wish for you, less dishes to do!" How practical is this during the busy holiday months?!? LOVE it. One year..when I have a little more cash...I am totally doing this for my neighbors.
Pinned HERE

I just want a bite of this RIGHT NOW!! Doesn't it look Heavenly?!? Oh and so Christmasy! This is called Peppermint Bark Cheesecake! What a fun treat to take to a Christmas party this season!
And sorry I don't have a recipe for you....because of where its from!
Pinned HERE

Here they are making Candy Cane Syrup. How fun is this for the Christmas season to put on pancakes and waffles. I bet is tastes amazing!
Source: Chica and Jo
Pinned HERE

How could you not be happy when eating these donut reindeer?!? What a fun treat for a Christmas Breakfast party or on Christmas Day. Adorable!
Pinned HERE

What a cute gift to give your neighbors during Christmas. I would love to make some of me to eat myself!! They look Amazing!
Pinned HERE


That's it for our Christmas Edition of Pinterest Picks!! Hope you enjoyed reading. I had the hardest time just picking 10 things. I may end up doing another Christmas Edition!!

Hope you have a spectacular weekend! 
Its BIRTHDAY weekend for me so I am excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips