Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

BIRTHDAY PARTY ROUND-UP

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

BECAUSE OF THIS I AM GOING TO GET AWAY FROM THE CHRISTMAS HYPE AND GIVE YOU A 
FUN & FABULOUS
 BIRTHDAY PARTY ROUND-UP. 



I have found 
25 party ideas 
for you to help you for when you are throwing your next party. 
Some of these I have found on Pinterest and others from my favorite sites!! 
I have 3 categorizes- Decorations, Themes & of course Cakes!!

So let's get to it!!  


Birthday Party Roundup:

Decorations:
{couldn't find actual post}



Photobucket

Photobucket





Themes:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


{This was done for a wedding, but easily could be done for a birthday}

{couldn't find exact post}





Cakes & Cupcakes:
Photobucket








Photobucket



Photobucket




Now I am in the mood to go make me a 
Fun Party Fabulous Cake
to eat tonight! 
Hope these might help you someday!!
Thanks for letting me share my birthday with you all!!



Joining these Link Parties HERE

10 comments:

  1. Hey! Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a good one! There are so many fabulous ideas here I had to pin the post so I can go back through them more carefully later! Enjoy your great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! These are awesome ideas! Thanks so much for including my Circus party. Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!
      You are so welcome! It is such a darling theme!

      Delete
  3. *singing off key*
    "Happy Birthday, to you, Happy Birthday, to you, Happy Birthday dear Jill, Happy Birthday, to you!"

    I LOVE this post...I think the ice cream cake is sssssoooooo cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Jill (my birthday was yesterday- too funny!).
    Thanks for putting our confetti balloons in the super-cute round up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy birthday, Jill! Hope you have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by from A Mrs. & A Mama to wish you a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Mickey Mouse cake was made by me and my company is Sweet Eats Cakes. Please credit us in this post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips