Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #19 {Valentine's Edition}

So happy to have you here for this weeks Pinterest Picks!!

I hope you have had a great week so far. I have had my brother and his wife in town this week so we have had lots of family parties. It's been fun to all be together again!!


For this weeks Pinterest Picks I have  
Special Valentine's Edition for you! 

I can't wait to show you what I have found and hope it helps you in getting ready for the Love Month!!

So here is this weeks


************************************  
These Conversation Heart Printables are darling!! What a cute and fun way to decorate in February. 
Pinned HERE

I love the conversation hearts in the bottom of these candles. What a cute thing to put as a center piece on a table or on a mantle. So Cute!!
Pinned HERE

This is a super fun idea to heart attack someone by putting flour hearts all over their lawn! I am planning on heat attacking someone next month and this would be so cute...hopefully there will be NO snow!!
Source: Oh Happy Day! I couldn't find original post
Pinned HERE 

This tree is so cute!! What a creative idea to do a love tree! 
Pinned HERE

These sound amazing and they look so cute too!! They would be adorable in a clear bag handed out to friends for Valentine's! 
Pinned HERE

These look so extremely easy to make and they look tasty too!! What a cute treat for the month of LOVE!!
Pinned HERE

These "owl" love cards are darling!! What a cute idea for your kids to hand out to their friends.
Pinned HERE

This is a cute idea to do for your hubby! There are 14 days of treats to give him with little sayings for each. I think I will be doing this for my hubby this year! Such a cute idea!
Pinned HERE

This is a really cute Valentine for the kiddos to hand out as well. It would be super cheap and easy too! There is also a huge list when you visit her blog of Valentine ideas.
Pinned HERE

With the whole mustache thing that's in right now, these would be so cute and fun!! You could also make them chocolate mustache's so they are edible!! So fun!
Pinned HERE


That's it for this weeks Pinterest Picks!! Hope you found something you "LOVE"!!
Have a Spectacular Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips