Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

"Soda" want to be my Valentine?? {School Treats}

Last week I got on Pinterest with my cute little 4 year old to go through
 ideas of what we could do for her school Valentine's this year in preschool.
It was a hard decision for her, but she finally found one she really liked
using SODA POP!!

Here is her 
SODA VALENTINE'S TREATS:


What you will need:
-1 pack Fanta {or more depending on the size of the class}. You can choose the flavor you want. I chose red because it matched my labels.
-1 6 pack Crush glass bottled soda {Again you can choose what flavor you want. I liked how this matched as well.
- Lables
-Scissors
-Double Sided Tape or Glue
- Ribbon


Friends School Treat:
The tags we found on Pinterest had one that said, "I'm your biggest fan!" 
I knew this would go cute on Fanta Pop. 
Since I am getting into making my own Printables and such I wanted to create my own tag for these that matched everything. I went on my photoshop and scrapbook shop and made the cute round label.

I printed them out putting 9 on a sheet. I then cut them out and
 used a whole punch in the top.
Then I took curling ribbon and tied the label to the can and curled it.

They were super easy and cheap to make, which is always nice!!



And of course, I couldn't show you these and not give you the label!! Here it is:
You can download the label for FREE Here.
*Make sure you read the printable disclaimer below*




Teachers Treat:
When my little girl picked what she wanted to do, I wanted to match what we did for her classmates for her teacher. I came up with the saying, "I think you're more than SODA an amazing teacher." 
I thought it fit everything perfectly! 
I did the same thing for this as the one above. I went on photoshop and scrapbook shop and made the cute label. 

I printed that off on cardstock. When I printed it I have the option to scale it down and so I put it at 50%. This worked well when I put it on the box. I taped it on using double sided tape and then added a few different ribbons around the handle of the box. I just tied those on.


I love the way this one turned out! Better then I thought!!






And here is the printable for this one:

You can download this HERE for FREE!!

**DISCLAIMER:  These printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not to be redistributed or claimed as your own.





Joining these Link Parties HERE



9 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower sent by 4 you with love blog. You're closer to 400 now!!
    www.hollishootsandhollers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I recently did "14 Days of Valentine's" and used the 'soda' play on words too. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about...

    "Can" you be my Valentine?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this for Valentines! I would love to have you come link up your favorite posts at 'Or so she says...'. The link party will be open until this Tuesday. (Sat-Tues, every week.) Hope to see you there!

    Mariel @ Or so she says...
    www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling idea!!! I love using red drinks for Valentine's Day! Thanks for the great idea! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you and your 4 yr old looked together and you let her decide! You're an awesome mommy!

    So glad you linked this Valentines Idea at my link party last weekend @The Weekend re-Treat

    I'll have to show my daughter and see if she likes this idea too! It looks really easy, and I'm all about easy lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill, I'm your biggest fan...your blog is just so full of amazing ideas just like this one...what an inspiration! Thanks for sharing at the Loving Valentine's Day Party!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Thanks for posting the printables!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome!! Thank you! I am glad you like them:0)
      Jill

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips