Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #21

Happy Friday!!!

I sure hope you have had a fabulous week!! I sure have! 


Since its Friday that means its time for this weeks Pinterest Picks! Wahoo!!!

I can't wait to show you what I have found so let's get to it!

********************************************

Isn't this wreath Stunning?!? I think its is absolutely GORGEOUS! And how simple. They used a ceiling medallion and spiced it up. I love this!
Pinned HERE

I am loving these cute Bathroom Subway Arts. What a cute and simple thing to hang up for all to see...and REMEMBER to do!! So Cute!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Do you loves these bathroom colors as much as I do?? They are so pretty together. I love the pop or tangerine in it and oh my...I NEED that mirror! So pretty!
Pinned HERE

How cool is this coffee table turned ottoman?!? I would have never thought to do this but how easy to make your own customized ottoman to fit your house. I hope to try this someday when I have my own house!
Pinned HERE

I would really like to know if this works and if it does that would be AMAZING and a time savor. They say if you spray pam on a cheese grater then the cheese will just glide over it! How nice would that be! I need to try this soon!
Source: Real Simple
Pinned HERE

I don't know what it is but I am in love with these shoes! They are just so unique and fun! I also love the wedge heel. Super Cute!!
Source: ShoeMint
Pinned HERE

This is such a fun dressy outfit! I love the maxi skirt and the cream and black colors. And those sandals...so cute!! 
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This drink sounds DELISH!!! It also looks so refreshing. There is lime sherbet and lemon lime soda in it. YUM!! I think I might make this soon for a yummy treat!
Source: Food.com
Pinned HERE

This sounds absolutely Amazing. Its called Apple Snickerdoodle Cobbler. WOW!! These are two of my hubby's favorite things so I am pretty sure I will be making this asap for him!! 
Pinned HERE

This just sounds like something fun to take to a party. I have never had a fruit salad with candy in it, but I bet it is SUPER TASTY!
Pinned HERE


Hope you enjoyed this weeks Pinterest Picks
and found something you LOVE as well!!

Have an Amazing Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I am glad that I am using this site. This is very helpful site. If you want to save your money then visit here. For further details click the link.
    Cookies by Design discount code

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips