Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation #62 & Fabulous Features

Welcome to this weeks 
THURSDAY'S TEMPTATION!!!


Glad to have you join us this week! 
I was so inspired at last weeks party and hope you were too!



Here are this weeks 
FABULOUS FEATURES:

Our Most Viewed Link Was:


More Favorites:

If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!
Two Yellow Birds Decor

Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!
Two Yellow Birds Decor




7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting Jill! I am happy to be here this week!! I am totally thrilled about our Master Bedroom on a Budget being a feature! Yay!
    Krista @thehappyhousie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Jill!! Hope you are having a great week!
    Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for featuring my lemonade!! You rock girl :) Thanks for hosting this fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the party. I am all linked up.
    Have a great day!

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many cute items already posted and love the ones you featured from last week. Thanks for hosting Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my chalkboard message boards Jill! Sorry it took me a few days to get over here. We moved this weekend and things have been a little crazy. But thanks again! I was super excited!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips