Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #36 {Father's Day}

::HELLO::

Its' FRIDAY!!! YAY!
You all know what that means?!?
Its time for this weeks Pinterest Picks. 


For this week I thought it would be fun to do a Father's Day Edition.
Its just around the corner and hopefully I can help give you some ideas
for what to give your Dads and Husbands this year!



Here are this weeks 
FATHER'S DAY
Pinterest Picks:

I love how cute and simple this shirt & tie candy holder is. What a great idea to show your dads how much you love them!
Source: Then She Made
Pinned HERE

These Candy Bow Ties are Adorable!!! What a creative and fun idea! I think I just might be using this idea this year for some Father's in my life!
Pinned HERE

I am in love with this hand board. How fun to get the kiddos involved. I also love the saying that goes with it. So Sweet!
Pinned HERE

Aww!! This is so sweet! I love this idea and love the handprints of the kiddos on it. So adorable!
Source: Roots & Wings
Pinned HERE

This is a cute idea for all those nut lovers out there. What a great way to give them their favorite treat! 
Pinned HERE
I love the theme of this gift. World's Best Pop! I like how everything has to do with "pop" or "popping"! How cleaver and cute!!
Pinned HERE

Isn't this the sweetest thing ever?!? What a super cute idea for a photo to give to daddy! Love it!
Pinned HERE

This is another fun and simple idea. What man wouldn't love a soda and popcorn! Such a cute idea! My hubby would love these!
Pinned HERE

What another fun jar gift idea! I absolutely love the tag they put with it! What a cute thing for the kids to give to daddy!
Source: MyEyeQ
Pinned HERE


I LOVE this photo collage idea for a gift! How sweet to really get the kids involved in it. I am sure the dads would love something like this!
Pinned HERE
This would be a fun thing to have the kiddos do for their daddy for Father's Day. What a cute thing for daddy to go through and read to see how the kids feel about him.
Pinned HERE


Now that is some cute wrapping for a gift you might be giving him this year! What a fun idea! 
Pinned HERE

What another fun way to wrap a gift to daddy this year! I love this. I bet the kiddos would love to help make these too. What a great way to get them involved.
Source: Paper Crave
Pinned HERE

This is a darling idea for a Father's Day dinner. What a fun way to decorate the table for the men in your life! 
Source: Google
Pinned HERE

I also LOVE this idea for a Father's Day Dinner! What a fun way to honor him that special day! I know my hubby would love a place setting like this! I just might have to do that this year!
Pinned HERE



That's it for our Father' Day Edition of
Pinterest Picks!
Hope something caught your eye to do your the men in your life this year!


Have a Great Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT father's day roundup! I'm pinning it now! :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips