Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #50

I am so sorry there wasn't a Pinterest Picks last week!
I had a super early dental appointment that went way too long. Boo!



But I am so excited that its Friday already! Wahoo!!
This week flew by for me! Did it for you?? 


Today's Pinterest Picks is actually the one I had planned for last week.
So here we go!


*****************************

I am loving this outfit for fall!! I love the striped shirt and the boots. The colors are perfect too!
Source: Belle & Jewel
Pinned HERE

I am in LOVE with the colors of her hair! So pretty! I had been thinking about putting a little red in my hair next time I get it done. I just might try and be brave and do something like this! Gorgeous!
Pinned HERE

These nails are so fun! I love them!! I love all the fun creativity that is coming out with doing a couple of nails a different color and pattern. So cute!
Pinned HERE

I love this teal bag. I am crushing on this color a lot right now. How cute for fall!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Isn't this the most precious picture?! It melts my heart. I am so having my little princess and my hubby do this at our next family pictures!
Pinned HERE

I was just cutting some kiwi's the other day thinking there has to be an easier way then what I was doing. This seems to look like it might be easy! I am totally giving it a try next time I cut them.
Source: Hella Wella
Pinned HERE

This is going to be a must make for me this fall! Mmm!! It looks delicious! I love me some snickers candy bars every now and again so I think this just might hit the spot! 
Pinned HERE

I think this might be a definite for those chocolate lovers out there like me. This is a Twix Brownie. Doesn't it sound amazing?! Yum!
Pinned HERE

This is a Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie. I am not a huge lover of apple pie, but this just sounds so good with the crunchy and caramel on top. I might have to try this out this fall.
Pinned HERE

This looks so scrumptious! I have to make this. What a great combo of crunchy texture with my favorites of chocolate and strawberries! Mmm!
Pinned HERE



Hope you enjoyed reading this week!

Hope you have an
Awesome Weekend!




7 comments:

  1. www.123.hp.com/setup - HP Printer Setup and install Guide for WWW.123.hp.com/setup. 123 HP Setup Printer Models Latest Drivers Download and HP to Setup Wireless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These are truly awesome Pinterest Picks!!
    Thanks for the share!!
    Bulk gmail accounts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinterest is one of the best platform for make own business promotion. I am also give you opportunity of Exterior Painting Services in Knoxville TN and get more details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. 야한동영상

    Click this link
    야설

    ReplyDelete
  5. best article if u searching out real-time fun satisfactory evening wilderness safari dubai and superb tour programs at an less expensive charge then u contact the enterprise. That is a notable article thanks for sharing this informative information. I can visit your blog often for some present day put up. I will visit your blog frequently for some modern-day put up. High-quality blog. I enjoyed analyzing your articles. That is actually a top notch read for me. I've bookmarked it and i am looking ahead to reading new articles. Preserve up the good paintings! Thank you for the precious facts and insights you have got so provided right here.. 슈어맨도메인

    ReplyDelete
  6. having read this i assumed it was without a doubt informative. I recognize you taking the time and effort to place this information together. I once again discover myself spending a massive quantity of time both studying and commenting. But so what, it changed into nevertheless well worth it! It is good to pay attention that your save is now expanding to new locations. I've been a patron of super eyes because of all of the superb work that you guys do . Wish that this enlargement move of yours will turn out to be successful. I can genuinely go and notice this new save of yours . 안전보증업체

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips