Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Chocolate Turtle Cake

I first made this cake about a year ago for my Dad's Birthday. 
I remember it being so delicious and everyone that had it LOVED it. 


I haven't forgotten about this amazing cake, but haven't made it since then. A couple of weekends ago I got together with my sisters and mom for a night together. I wanted to make this chocolate cake because we are all girls and what girl doesn't love a little chocolate!


I had to share this recipe with you all today because
I know you will want to make it soon. 

This Chocolate Turtle Cake is absolutely moist and amazingly scrumptious!!



Now that I have tempted you a little,
here is what this amazing cake looks like:


Mmmm! Delicious!

This is a Betty Crocker Recipe that I found online
 so I am going to send you HERE for the recipe and to print it. 






I promise you will love this recipe if you are a lover of Chocolate!

Make sure to go HERE to Betty Crocker for the recipe!


{This is NOT a sponsored post. Everything here is my own personal views and opinions!}





Joining the Following Link Parties

4 comments:

  1. Jill,
    Well I'm for sure going to check out this recipe because I am a chocoholic! The cake looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me convinced! Our weekly Super Saturday Link Party is live. We would love to have you join us with any of your great ideas. It would make us so happy to have you on board. http://www.madefrompinterest.net/2013/10/super-saturday-link-party-14/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super delicious looking cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks scrumtious! I once found a recipe for a turtle cheesecake. Love that chocolate, caramel, and pecan combo - its' soooo good. Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made's Show & Tell.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips