Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks # 52

Happy Happy Friday!!

I hope you all have had a great week!

I am so excited to show you what I have found this week on
Pinterest. So let's get to it!




************************************************

I love this daily to do list organization. I am a true lover of lists. I need to print me some of these because I like how it is split up throughout the day!
Pinned HERE

I really like this office organization. What great ways to store everything that can clutter a desk. I am definitely going to be using these ideas when we move into our own place.
Source: Unclutter
Pinned HERE

Now speaking of office...I seriously want these lamps to put in my office or a kids study area! How clever and fun!
Pinned HERE

I am totally crushing on these colors for a baby boy nursery! I would love to do something like this if I have another boy down the road! 
Pinned HERE

Is this not the cutest outfit for fall?! I love the mustard yellow and gray together. I also love the pop of color with the scarf. Love!
Source: Elfsacks
Pinned HERE

I am in love with the color of her hair! Its so pretty! I am in the mood to do something totally different with my hair and just might...might...try something like this. Wonder if my hubby would approve!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

These are S'more Pie Pops...don't they sound amazing?! I know my kids would love them! I bet they are a lot less messy than the real way of having them!
Pinned HERE

This is a Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole. This sounds so delicious for a fall dinner. Mmm!
Pinned HERE

This is a must make for breakfast soon! Does this not sound Heavenly?! Wow!
Pinned HERE 

Ok...I think I am torturing myself with these food picks! HAHA!! My mouth is watering just looking at this amazing Orange Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry, Looks tasty!
Pinned HERE



Hope you enjoyed reading my
 Favorites from Pinterest this week!

Have an Amazing Weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I love that baby boy room too. What great color!

    Em

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips