Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Crayon Storage Container

I am sure most of you have had the same problem I have had with crayon boxes breaking from the kids and not being able to put the crayons back in them, right?!? Well I got tired of trying to tape the boxes back together just to hold the crayons so I started thinking. One day I had just finished off a thing of similac formula from my son and thought I could totally use this can to make a crayon container. So I did!! Here is out it turned out.


I just decorated up with paper and some embellishments to make it cute!! Super easy! My daughter Kaitlyn LOVES it!!

Joining the following:

http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

1 comment:

  1. What a cute way to dress up storage!

    Ps--I have a Kaitlyn as well! Love that name!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips