Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Girls Hair Bow Organizer

My little Kaitlyn has many bows and flowers for her hair and we had been putting them in a plastic bag to store them, but they were getting smashed and losing their shape. I really needed a way to organize them so this wouldn't happen anymore. One day I was at the craft store and got an idea on how to organize them. It has to do with the first letter of her name.

Here's what you need:
-Big wood letter
-Paint
-Scrap BookingPaper
-Mod Podge
-Ribbon
-Hot Glue

I totally forgot to take pictures of all the steps with the letter. I am really sorry!!

How you make it:

First, I took a white letter 'K' that I got from the craft store and painted it pink. 

Next, I traced the letter onto some cute scrap booking paper. I cut it out below the line because I wanted to see the pink on the actual letter. Then I mod podged the paper to the letter.

This is what it looks like

Next, I cut 2 strips of pink ribbon and hot glued them to the back of the letter. 

Then I hung all her bows and flowers on the pink ribbon

Walah!! Now you have a cute way to organize!

Joining the Follow:







Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special





http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

6 comments:

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips