Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Oreo Striped Delight

I found this recipe from Kraft Foods online and had to try it. I am definitely glad I did. It was easy and delicious. So I just had to tell all of you about it!
Doesn't it look Yummy!!

Here's what you need:
-35 oreo cookies
-6 Tbsp. butter, melted
-1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
-1/4 cup sugar
-2 Tbsp. cold milk
-1 tub (12 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
-2 pkg. (3.9 oz each) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
-3-1/4 cups cold milk

Directions:
Process cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a medium bowl and mix in butter. Press onto a 9"x13" dish. Refrigerate for a few minutes until it hardens up a little bit.

While the crust is in the fridge, whisk cream cheese, sugar and 2 Tbsp. milk in a medium bowl until well blended. Stir in 1-1/4 cups Cool Whip and spread over crust. Put back into the fridge.

Beat pudding mixes and 3-1/4 cups milk with whisk for 2 minutes. Pour that over the cream cheese layer. Let stand for 5 minutes or until thickened. Cover that with the remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate for 4 hours,

I decided it would be cute to crush up the remaining oreo's just a little bit and sprinkle over the top. This is an optional step! 
I recently took this to a family party and it was a Big Hit with everyone. Especially the kids!!

This Post is Linked to:












Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special







http://www.thegrantlife.com/search/label/financial%20friday

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this @ Show & Share! I am going to feature it tomorrow, so keep a look out for it! And don't forget to grab a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the post--

    http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/09/show-share-4-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! YUM! I am a huge fan of oreos and this looks absolutely DELICIOUS! I would love it if you would share this and/or any other projects you have been up to at Tuesday Talent Show at Chef In Training! Thanks so much and I hope to see you there!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that looks delicious! I may just have to blow the diet on this one. Thanks for sharing! I'm your newest follower (I'm brand new to this whole blogging thing!) and I'm SO glad I found your blog! I found you through Six Sisters' Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything Oreo is good in my book!!! New follower! I would love it if you would stop by and share this at my linky party :) http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/bedazzle-me-monday-8.html

    Also, PRETTY PLEASE check out Random Acts of Kindness Week going on right now. Would love it if you could participate!!
    http://everything-underthemoon.blogspot.com/2011/11/kindness-and-thanksgiving.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum Yum Yum...creamy, chocolately, crunchy...the 3 "c's" I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips