Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Soft Sugar Cookie Recipe

This recipe comes from my mother. She makes the best sugar cookies and she uses this recipe. They are so soft which makes them so yummy!! Anyone who usually has her cookies asks her for the recipe!! It is really easy to make too.

Here is what you will need:

1/2 C. Margarine
1/2 C. Sugar
1 Egg
1/2 C. Sour Cream
1/2 t. Vanilla
3 C. Flour
1 t. Baking Soda
1/2 t. Salt

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream margarine, sugar, egg, sour cream and vanilla. 

Then add flour, soda and salt. Blend well. 

Place on a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.

**I used this recipe for my Candy Corn Sugar cookies found HERE. I stopped the recipe at this point. If you would like the rest for regular Sugar Cookies read below.

Divide into 2 balls. Roll out 1/4 or 3/8 inch. Cut with cookie cutters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips