Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #3 & some Fabulous Features

Thank you so much to everyone who shared their ideas at last weeks Thursday's Temptation. We had a total of 41 link ups!! WAHOO!! That almost doubled the first week. Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I had so much fun going through all of your links. You all have inspired me in so many different ways! Thank you so much!! 

Onto this weeks features:

The most viewed link this week was:
Thrifty Valentine's Day Decor @ Thrifty Decor Mom. I am totally in love with her decor. I absolutely love the colors she used!!

SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Love Wall Art @ Uncommon Designs. This is so Gorgeous!! I totally want to make me one!

3D Toy Bin Numbers @ Bova Goods. This is such a cute and fun way to organize the kids toys. I am so needing a good way to organize my kids things. I love how colorful it is too!!

DIY Curly-Cue Hair Bows @ The Hally Household. I have seen so many cute bows like this in the store for my little girl and knew there had to be a way to make my own. Now I do!! Michala has an awesome tutorial on how to make them. So Cute!!

Triple Layer Mud Pie @ Keeping Up with the Cyperts. This looks totally delicious!! I am a sucker for chocolate:) YUMMMY!!!!

If you were featured, make sure you grab a button:




Two Yellow Birds Decor



Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!!




Two Yellow Birds Decor




Welcome to the FIRST WEEK of PICTURE LINKS!!! YAY!! Thanks for being patient with me!



11 comments:

  1. Yay for Thursday parties at Two Yellow Birds Decor! Thanks so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited you have pictures now :) Thats fun stuff! I linked up one thing.. wasnt very busy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! It's my first time here! Now I'm going to explore...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite.....come over and link up @CountryMommaCooks Link & Greet party starts friday @6 ct-Sunday midnight….Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog and inviting me to the party! I'm a new follower now!

    Michelle @ Crazy for Crafts
    http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for featuring my pie!! : ) What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't lie - I need the pictures to browse :) Thanks for adding them - and hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips