Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Big Announcement

Here Ye! Here Ye! 
Come one come all to the "Project Pinterest" challenge starting
Monday, May 14! This will be an excellent time to gather some fantastic ideas for your own projects or for those who are competitive you can enter the contest, which is Hosted by me and Co-hosted by the Amazing Chrissy from

The Taylor House.

 This is a contest that ANYONE can enter that would like to! The rules for this are simple. You just need to recreate anything you saw on Pinterest and Loved!! It can some something big or small {food, craft, gifts, etc.}! Then link up to this challenge. The second rule is that you include the original picture of what is was you saw on Pinterest. You will have from May 14 - June 17th to enter.

After the deadline we have 4 Judges that will each choose their Top 3 Favorites which will give us our 12 finalist. Then we are going to have a public voting on the Top 12 and we'll pick the Top 3 winner's from the voting!! We will notify you when the voting begins. 

Your Judges will be:
Emily from 52 Mantels

Danielle from Blissful & Domestic

Trish from Mom on Timeout


Kim from The Sasse Life 


Best of Luck to all those who Enter!! Hope we all have  fun with this!

If you would like to help us promote this challenge to get the word out to everyone, we would love for you to grab a button to put on your blog!



Two Yellow Birds Decor


If you have any questions, please feel free to email one of us at 
2yellowbirdsdecor@gmail.com or cmaetaylor@yahoo.com


I hope you are all excited for this as Chrissy and I are!!!

3 comments:

  1. Tag your it!!
    I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award!!

    Here is the link:

    http://agracefull-life.blogspot.com/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html


    Congrats Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I so want to do this . . . which of the many, many projects I've pinned do I actually want to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so great! I am putting the button on my blog and I am your newest follower. I better start looking for a Pinterest Project!!!!

    pricklybanana.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips