Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #18

I can't believe its already Friday!! WAHOO! This week flew by. Are you all ready for Easter this weekend? I totally am ready in mind...but still need to get a few more things for the family...wink!! 

I am so extremely excited about today's Pinning it on Pinterest. I have another Special Edition for you all! Since Spring is on its way and me feeling a bit gloomy from the winter months thought it would be fun to have a Special Post for us Ladies!! A little pick me up to help us feel a little more girly!!

Let's get to it....shall we?!? I am going to cheat a little bit this week. I am adding 5 more pins then I usually do. There are just too many cute things out there!

 ***Glamor Edition***


I LOVE this outfit! The color of the shirt is gorgeous and I like the style too! So cute for this spring!!
Pinned HERE


This outfit is casual and so cute!! I love the shirt with the capris. Adding the Toms shoes is so fun!! Love the bird jewelry too!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I love the flower shirt in this outfit. I would totally add a shirt under it to make it modest, but the print is adorable!! I love all the accessories with it to. So cute for dressy casual occasion.
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE 

What a cute and casual outfit to wear to go out! My favorite is the cardigan. Love the stripes. The colors are so simple. Love!
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE

I adore the outfit she has on! The colors are so pretty together! Definitely cute for spring. The stripes and polka dots just add the perfecttouch! I so need to find clothes in these colors...now!!  
Pinned HERE

Isn't this striped pencil skirt darling?!? I love it! You can change the colors up every time you wear it too because everything matches black and white! I love what she is wearing with it! So CUTE!!!
Source: Suburbs Mama
Pinned HERE

This maxi dress is so pretty! I love the color! What a fun thing to wear in the spring/summer! LOVE IT!
Source: Alloy
Pinned HERE

I am in love with the style of these sandals! They are so cute!! I love the color too. And there is just a little heel on them. Love that!!
Pinned HERE

How cute is this sandal for spring and summer?!? I love the pattern on it! So fun!! The color is great too...you can wear it with so many different outfits! LOVE!!
Source: How Do
Pinned HERE

I love this eye make up! I love the look of it and the colors are gorgeous! The purple color would be so pretty for spring!
Source: Make-Up (I could not find the actual post for this make up. Sorry!)
Pinned HERE

I love the chevron pattern for the nails! Such a cute idea!! The color is so pretty to!! FUN FUN!!
Source: Yusra Blog
Pinned HERE

Isn't this color so pretty!!! I want this for my nails for spring time!! So Cute!! Some times I worry about painting my nails because the color might clash with some of my clothes, but this color can go with so many other colors. LOVE!
Pinned HERE



I Love this bag!! The flower is so fun. What I love the most is the color!!! It is perfect for spring! I think  it would be fun to have a bold color like this to carry around with you! Super cute!!
Source: Bagan 1
Pinned HERE

How fun is that pink ring?!? I think it would be fun to have a little pop of color on my hand every now and then! Love it!
Pinned HERE

These are pom pom necklaces that you can make yourself!! They are absolutely adorable! I need to make some in all the different sizes! They are so cute to add to an outfit!!
Pinned HERE


I hope you feel a little more GLAMOROUS after reading today's Pinterest Loves!!! 

I wish you all a 
HAPPY EASTE
this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips