Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #12 & Fabulous Features

I can't believe we are on week 12 of the link party!! WAHOO! Time is going by so quickly, but it has been so fun to see what you have all been up to every week. Thank you so much to everyone  who shared their awesome ideas at last weeks party! There were so many cute Easter and Spring ideas shared. That brings us to...

This weeks Fabulous Features!!

There was a tie this week for Our Most Viewed Link:
Little Red Table @ Life at 2810. I love the transformation on this coffee table! It is so pretty! I like how she made it look worn and old. 

Spring Birds @ Loopy Loop Creations. Aren't these little birdies adorable! So cute for spring! I love the colors as well!


SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Toddler Easter Basket @ Two Sasters. This basket is made out of felt! What a creative and fun thing for the kiddos to play with! Love it!

Writing Desk @ Simply Homemade. This desk is adorable! I love the different patterns she used on it. How fun to sit and write at! So cute!!

Teen Boy Room Remodel @ It All Started with Paint. This room is so cute!!! I love the colors she used with the wall stripes. So fun for a teen boy!

Light Brownie Cheesecake Bar @ Motivated Mommy of Two. These dessert bars sounds delicious! I love cheesecake and to add brownie to that...YUM!!! It looks pretty too!

Confetti Eggs @ The Grant Life. These eggs are so fun! I can't believe she used a real egg and put confetti inside. I so need to make some this year for Easter! My kids would love it!



If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!!


Two Yellow Birds Decor



Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!!


Two Yellow Birds Decor







10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great end to your week :)

    Michelle @ CrazyforCrafts
    http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my eggs! Let me know if yall make some :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill - Thank you so much for featuring our felt basket:) You made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, thank you so much for featuring my son's room remodel! If only he knew his bedroom has been plastered all over blogworld. Tee hee ...

    Thanks again!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jill for featuring my Little Red Table project. It was really fun to do! Thank you for having such a fun linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jill, Thank You so much for featuring the Light Brownie Cheesecake recipe. Also Thank you for hosting this wonderful link party, cannot wait to link up again next week.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill,

    Thank you for the feature!!!!!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jill,
    Just found you via The Taylor House. Linked to your party and your newest follower :)
    Make it a great day!!
    Meegan@whatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up to the party and for following me!! That means so much!! You are so sweet! I will stop on over at your blog!!
      Thanks again!
      Jill

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips