Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation Link Party #13 & Fabulous Features

Welcome to this weeks Thursday's Temptation!!

I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! Thank you so much to everyone who linked up at last weeks party!! You made it such a blast!! You are all amazing. I can't believe how talented you all are! Thanks for teaching me new things about crafting and making food!

Now its time for this weeks Fabulous Features:

Our Most Viewed Link Was:
Wish Bracelets @ Happy Hour Projects. These bracelets are adorable! I love the twine she made them out of. They look so cute!!


SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
Spring Banner @ Crazy for Crafts. This banner is so cute!! I love how she put the letters in circles. So Unique! I also love the font she used. Adorable!!

Butterfinger Pie @ The Farm Girl Recipes. This looks Amazing!! I love Butterfingers and to put it in pie sounds awesome!! YUM!
Alphabet Art Free Printable @ Vixen Made. This art is darling! I love the fonts and colors she used! It looks so cute in the blue frame!

Lightened Up Key Lime Pie @ Couponing & Cooking. This pie sounds delicious! It really is light...definitely my way of eating pie! It looks amazing too!!

Sheet Music Candles @ Sister #5 Designs. This is such a creative idea and looks so easy to do! It looks Gorgeous too! Definitely a fun decoration!


If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!!


Two Yellow Birds Decor



Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!!


Two Yellow Birds Decor







10 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I love to party here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature. Hope you get try it!! :)

    The Farm Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Jill, and thanks for the feature! Happy Thursday! ;)

    Adrianne
    Happy Hour Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature!! And thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting and those feature deserts look delicious. I may have to try both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting and thanks for the invite! I linked up by baby stats subway art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my banner! What a great surprise! :) Thank you!

    Michelle @ CrazyforCrafts
    http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this fun party, Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill,
    Thanks for hosting! Great party and features!
    Meegan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey ! Just put my link up for your party ! I'm part of the mommy panel as well - and your latest follower :) Great blog.
    If you get a chance I'd love if you checked out my blog as well !

    http://talesofadomesticmama.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips