Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation #17 & Fabulous Features

Hi All!!!

I missed you last week! I am sorry there was no link party, but I had the BEST time with my family on our vacation. It was MUCH needed! If you would like to read about our trip, go to this POST.

Don't forget that our Project Pinterest Challenge has OFFICIALLY STARTED!!! It opened up on Monday! If you would like to participate, please go HERE. We would love to have you!



Two Yellow Birds Decor

***********************

Two weeks ago at our last link party there was a totally of 76 links shared! That is THE MOST we have ever had at a link party here! Thank you so much for making me so happy!!! There were so many amazing things shared. I pinned so many things and am so ready to start cooking, having parties and crafting!

With that being said, lets get to this weeks FABULOUS FEATURES!!!

We had a tie for Our Most Viewed Link this week:
First up:
Domino Art @ Home Happy Home. Isn't this art so fun and creative!! What a fun idea to hang in a game room! Love it!!

Our Second one is:
Chalkboard Flags @ Reenie Jae Creations.  These flags are so fun! What a neat idea to do them in chalkboards so you can keep changing the letters without have to keep making new flags! Great idea!!


SOME MORE OF MY FAVORITES:
5 Minute Hair @ While Wearing Heels. This is such a fun and quick up-do to make for some pretty hair! So Cute!

The Ava Rose Halter Dress @ Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. This dress is absolutely adorable! I LOVE the fabric she used. Gorgeous!

Easy DIY Magnetic Board @ Applestone Drive. This magnetic board is so cute and fun! What a thrifty way to make this! Its made from a stove burner cover. Genius! I love the polka dot paper too!

$5 Cloche & Tennis Balls? @ What Meegan Makes. This is such a creative idea! I love how she covered old tennis balls to make a cute fun decor! Amazing!

Home Office Makeover @ We Heart DIY. I Love this office transformation. It is so cute and organized now! I love the little buckets under the bottom shelf. Such a cute way to organize stuff. I also love the little lamp too!  


If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!!



Two Yellow Birds Decor

Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!
Two Yellow Birds Decor


13 comments:

  1. I was surprised to scroll down and see the back of my head :). Thank you so much for the feature!

    amy @ whilewearingheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! You made my day. :)

    sara @ applestonedrive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill,
    Thanks so much for the feature! I am honored to be among so many talented people! Love it!
    Thanks for hosting!
    Make it a great week!

    Meeganwhatmeeganmakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! Thanks for linking up each week!
      Jill

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting. glad you had such a fun vacation! I read about it and couldn't believe some of the photos of those cars on the hills/rocks/mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my domino art! As always thanks for hosting again. I know it takes a lot of time and effort! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the excellent hostiness :) Glad you had a great Vay-Cay with the family. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill thanks SO much for featuring my lil' office makeover!! So glad to hear you had a wonderful vaca!! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my halter dress! Have a great weekend~
    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! It's my first time linking up with you. Great party, thanks for hosting!

    Amy {aprons & ambition}

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips