Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #3

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

I hope you have all had an Amazing week! The week flew by for me..I think from having the holiday on Monday! I always love those weeks!

Let's Get to This weeks

*********************************

This is a built in lego board. What a great way for the kids to have fun and make it easier for them! Such an awesome gift idea as well!
Pinned HERE

You will probably never guess what they did to get those lace flowers on there...they put a piece of lace on the cake and used powder sugar then removed the lace!!! How easy is that?!? It makes the cake look so elegant too. Love this idea!
Pinned HERE

With school back in session for a lot of the kids, this is an awesome idea to keep the home lunches cold. It is just a cheap sponge with water then frozen and put in a baggie! Wha La! Perfect and cheap!!
Pinned HERE

Before I go into this one I have to say something first....when I first saw this picture I was like, "There is no way that is the same person. Look at the butts!" Do any of you think this as well??

Boy was I WRONG about that!! THIS IS THE BEST POST I HAVE EVER SEEN ON PANTS! You all need to go to her post and read what she says. It is AMAZING the difference it makes to have good pants. She has so many of these pictures comparing jeans. It is so informative! I gained so much knowledge and really want to go buy a good pair of jeans for my body type!
Pinned HERE

You can be excellent in every way. You can be first class. There is no need for you to be a scrub. Respect yourself. Do not feel sorry for yourself. Do not dwell on unkind things others may say about you. Polish and refine whatever talents the Lord has given you. Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great and strong purpose in your heart. Love life and look for its opportunities. 
~ Gordon B. Hinckley

*This quotes speaks for itself, but was truly something I needed to read this week.
Source: Exact Source is Unknown
Pinned HERE

I LOVE this little quote. What a great reminder for us all!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

Now this looks super fun!! I love that they actually made a little alley for it! I would love this in my future backyard! How fun for parties!!
Source: Google Translate
Pinned HERE

This entry way/dining room is GORGEOUS!! I love the white natural tones. It looks so clean and pretty! Its simple, but elegant.
Source: Savor Home
Pinned HERE

I LOVE this printable of the Temple. So cute for a kids room! 
Source: Blog Not Found
Pinned HERE

I love this idea for learning up case and lower case letters. I need to find my old plastic Easter eggs and do this for my little girl who is in her second year of preschool. So creative!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE


That is for this weeks Pinterest Picks! Hope you enjoyed reading!
Have A Spectacular Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips