Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Thursday's Temptation #34 & Fabulous Features

Welcome to this weeks 
Thursday's Temptation!!

So excited to have you here with us!

Thank you so much to all those who linked up and last weeks party! We had another huge party!! I am so excited about all the fun Halloween and Fall projects coming out. I have been inspired by so many of you.

Let's get to this weeks 
Fabulous Features:

Our Most Viewed Link Was:
I love the colors of this wreath! So pretty! And how fun with the tulle and ribbons.


More Favorites:
I am in love with this tree! It is perfect for Halloween. The pumpkins add so much to the bare tree! I also love the bird.

These pumpkins are absolutely Darling!!! You can't help but just smile when you look at them. Such a fun decor for the upcoming holiday!!

Nothing reminds me of fall more than a pumpkin cookie! YUMMY!!! I am so going to be craving these now. I will need to make me some SOON!

I cannot believe the transformation from before to after! I LOVE it! This is the cutest little wall art and the colors are perfect. So fun!!


If you were featured, make sure you grab a button!
Two Yellow Birds Decor

Now let's PARTY!!!

The RULES are simple:

-Follow Two Yellow Birds Decor
-Grab a button or add a link somewhere on your blog
-Link to your post, not your main blog
{No giveaways or Etsy shops, Please}
-Come back next week to see if you have been Featured
-Lastly, check out some other fun projects and most importantly...
HAVE FUN!!!
Two Yellow Birds Decor



8 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe I was most viewed! Thanks for the feature and big thanks to you for hosting this great party every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill! Thank you so much for featuring my Jack O Lanterns! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, thanks for hosting this party. I'll be back weekly from now on! I'm also glad you have joined in on the booing fun!

    Bonny @ http://thedomesticatedprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesome!! Thank you so much!
      Thanks for involving me in the booing fun:)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Jill! Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting Jill! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my wall art! So excited! Have a fantastic weekend.
    Amy@homehappyhome

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips