Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

*NEW* ETSY SHOP

I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for you all...

Can I get a Drum roll please.....

I have opened up an 
ETSY SHOP!!!!!

YAY!!! I am so excited. It took me awhile to get the courage to do it, but yet again my family and friends talked me into it!

I hope all of you are super stoked too! 
You can go HERE to see the shop. 
For the future...I have added an Etsy button under the 
section Connect with Me!

{I only have 1 of my things up right now. There will be more to come SOON! My hubby has also added a few of his things to the shop as well! He wanted to join me on this journey!}

*******************
I hope you all have a fabulous and safe 
Thanksgiving
filled with food and family!!

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Jill! Good luck and I'm sure it will be a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats....You're going to be a huge success! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! My mom just told me yesterday I should open up one too. Maybe one of these days. Let me know how it goes! I am just not sure I have the time to do it all :)And thats so cool that your hubby is joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Jill! I think those countdown blocks are really cute. My kids would like them for birthday countdowns too. I hope your shop is a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you! Already have gone and added it to my favorites! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips