Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #20 {Delicious Desserts Edition}

Wow!! Can you believe we are on 
Week 20 of Pinterest Picks?!? 

I can't either!! Time is going by way too fast!!


Since we have hit a milestone 
and its kind of like a party around here 
I am doing a 
Delicious Desserts
 Special Edition!!


So Let's Get To It...

This looks like a fun Chocolately Dessert!! Looks super moist and yummy. Cupcakes are such a fun thing right now too!
Source: Annie's Eats
Pinned HERE

This is Oreo Fluff Dip. Doesn't it look so good?? I think bananas would be really good dipped in this stuff and may be pretzels as well. 
Source: Kitchen Monki
Pinned HERE

Here are some Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Bars. These are my favorite candy. I think I am going to have to try this homemade version. There is only 5 ingredients to these and they are no bake! Sounds easy to me!!
Source: Bakerlady
Pinned HERE

These are homemade popsicles with Nutella and Cool Whip. They sounds super healthy. There are only 3 ingredients in these! Wow!! I am going to have to try this this summer!
Pinned HERE

These sound amazing....They are Oreo Balls. Who does not love Oreos?!? They look really easy to make too. What a fun little treat to take to a party or have for dessert at home!
Pinned HERE

This looks like such a fun dessert chex mix. It is "S'mores Chex Mix." I am sure kids would love to have this for dessert!! Cereal, marshmallows and chocolate!! Definitely a fun thing!
Source: The Loopy Ewe
Pinned HERE

This is called Straberries & Cream Pie. All I have to say is, "YUMMY!" My mouth is watering just looking at this picture! HAHA! I love these types of pie. I am totally going to be trying this out very soon! 
Pinned HERE

This are Samoa Brownies. My hubby got be addicted to Samoa Cookies so I must try these. They look Scrumptious!!!
Pinned HERE

Now these look amazing!! What a fun way to have a cookie! I will be making these the nest time I need to take cookies somewhere! YUM!
Pinned HERE

Hello, Let me introduce you to the Creamsicle Cake!!!! Oh my it looks DELISH!!!!! What a fun and different dessert. I am sure this would WOW the CROWD!!
Source: Save A Lot
Pinned HERE


I sure hope you are ready for some
 Dessert Now!!!! LOL!!
Have a Spectacular Weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Jill! What a fabulous round-up! Now I'm hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... peanut butter bars!!! yuuum :) what a nice round up. I personally dont eat too many desserts, becuase you know right where they go.. but boy if pb/choc get together, I cant refuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks yummy!!! I just love them all.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, everything looks so good and then I got to that Orange Creamsicle cake and decided I need it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips